Designed for Automation
Kit-Trac is designed specifically for automating the recording of pieces being assembled into a “kit”.
- Record pieces going into a package
- Confirm pieces against a work order
- Assemble items in the proper sequence
- Record and time stamp each action into an SQL database for assembly confirmation
- Audible and visual queues to confirm or warn an operator of proper/improper actions
- Provide a data trail for confirming which operators might require retraining or can be team leaders
- Automated login and time outs for multiple operator use stations. For example: one operator can login, make their kits, and automatically be timed out. The “station” status is released and now can be utilized by another operator. Efficiency is boosted - a three-station unit can be used by five operators, off and on.
All data is conveniently recorded from standard “reader” technology such as:
- Linear & 2D Barcode wands
- Magnetic Stripe Readers
- RFID Readers, etc.
Easy to Use
- Simply connect the readers with the communication port on your host PC
- Configure the operator parameters (name, work station, etc.) and start recording the data immediately, depending on the product selected
- Upload your collected data to a host Server File Location or to be “queried” by standard SQL tools