In-Line Book-Trac was designed specifically for the POD (Print On Demand) and Book-of-One marketplace and has been successfully used to create nearly 45,000,000 books globally. Regardless of the printing and cover process, Book-Trac automated the near lights out of your POD Perfect Binding Process.
- Connects to the CP Bourg BBF2005 Perfect Binder
- Works with any in-line digital print engine, Kodak, Canon or Xerox
- Supplied feeder auto-loads covers, allowing one operator to easily run 4-6 digital print lines simultaneously
- Creates a Print Queue to stay ahead of the digital print engine
- Confirms the right cover binds to the correct book block
- Can accommodate UV or laminated coatings
- Stops the process without creating scrap
- Feeds virtually any standard cover materials created on: HP, iGen, Nexpress, Xeikon, UV, Laminated, etc.
- Allows production to run during breaks gaining back valuable lost production time
- Includes “Auto-Sizing” on a Challenge CMT 330 Three Knife Trimmer
- Time stamps and can “push” all production data to your MIS System or our STRATUS Job Tracking System
- Minimal annual maintenance costs and procedures